Ir al contenido principal

Avril Lavigne - When you're gone



I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok:
I miss you...




.... and I love you
more than ever!
♥


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Gotye - Somebody that I used to know (ft. Kimbra)

Simplemente... T-E-M-A-Z-O!  Now and then I think of when we were together Like when you said you felt so happy you could die I told myself that you were right for me But felt so lonely in your company But that was love and it's an ache I still remember You can get addicted to a certain kinda sadness Like resignation to the end, always the end So when we found that we could not make sense Well you said that we would still be friends But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over But you didn't have to cut me off Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger And that feels so rough No, you didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records And then change your number Guess that I don't need that though Now you're just somebody that I used to know Now you're just somebody that I used to know Now you're just s...

Los 'Hikikomori', esos aislados de la sociedad

El otro día y tras la recomendación de una compañera del foro vi un documental acerca de los ' Hikikomori '. Para aquellos que no sepáis de qué trata este fenómeno os diré que la palabra ' hikikomori ' en japonés significa ' aislamiento ' y se utiliza para definir a un grupo de jóvenes que se aíslan de la sociedad tras no ser capaces de responder a las altas expectativas y la enorme competitividad que ésta les impone. Los ' hikikomori ' suelen pertenecer a familias de clase media o alta que se enclaustran en una habitación que generalmente está dotada de televisión, videoconsola y ordenador con Internet. En la sociedad japonesa, tener una habitación propia se considera un lujo al alcance de muy pocas familias y la educación de los hijos es responsabilidad directa de las madres. Este fenómeno puede tener varias causas, una de ellas está relacionada con las altas expectativas que se pueden crear para el hijo...

My Blueberry Nights (2007) - Wong Kar-Wai

"How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without ?" Hoy comenzamos con la recomendación de la película “My Blueberry Nights” (2007), carta de presentación en el mundo Hollywoodiense y primer largometraje en inglés del director chino Wong Kar-Wai, conocido por películas como “In the Mood for Love”, “2046” o “Days of Being Wild”. Wong Kar-Wai se abre a un público más amplio con esta película, sin llegar a venderse al mundo comercial y manteniendo muchos de los rasgos y cualidades que le han caracterizado durante su carrera cinematográfica y que mencionaré posteriormente. Esta película de tan reciente y retrasado como fugaz estreno en España debido a causas y políticas con las que no es momento de arremeter cuenta la historia de Elizabeth (Norah Jones), una mujer con el corazón roto y en busca de sí misma que tras romper con su novio conoce a Jeremy (Jude Law), que regenta un bar especializado en pasteles y postres, y con quien entabla una buena a...